Sunday, August 21, 2011

#Recommendation : Exfoliate & let that skin shiiiiine

Dear readers,

for us who live in HOT weather & most of us suffering from oily to mixed skin types .. the best thing is to exfoliate dead skin & let that skin breath fresh air ..


My routine is : Once a week


where I take a hot bath & shower .. & I choose Thursday or Friday night .. cause the x day I'll be laying in bed ,, letting my skin rest & keep moisturizing it ..


My basic tools :

I stack my self with them from
The Body Shop





For Face


the best ever .. tried alot .. but this has magical results ,, I got introduced to it lately when I was in London that summer when I passed by the shop & been asked to check n test it n my hand ..
I use it once a week cause peeling skin much will destroy it :/ so don't over do it .. it gave me GREAT results ..
& I use with it 24k Cell Renewal Night Cream for better results ..






For Body


Great result & it has this creamy/oily texture ,, which gives good results on the skin leaving it soft & moisturized !





1 comment:

Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.